Monday, May 4, 2015

361 days LEFT

TRANSFERES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHHHOOOOO im outa here this Deep Dark hole of Pinhal!!! Imma be going to Piracicaba to be companions to Elder Nixon THE ASSISTANT but im not assistant just his comp.So Mothes Day I will try to call about 7 my time and 4 your time. So this next transfer will be prolly one of my best transfers. I'm going to be at Presidents side for six whole weeks!!! or more who knows!! I'm just so excited to get out of here cuz here is all drama and apostasy!!!!!! But this week passed by real fast we watched Passion of Christ real good movie!!! Other than that it was a good week!!! 

P.S. I was thinking this week about home and i thought when we eat beans there have lots of farts but now that i eat Rice and Beans EVERY FLIPPEN DAY i rarely boof. But when i do they are RANK!!!!!! haha just a fun little fact for yous.
Pic: Burning my old G's and an old shirt. (nothing..it was just black)
--
Love Elder Smith


​questions​
​I met some people this weekend while helping with Megan Edwards wedding...Julia Black? she said she knew you.  Know her?​
Yup i sure do!!!

What did you do to celebrate  your one year mark?
I burned one of my shirts that was all holy 

How are your possible converts?
So we dont really have any.

Is your ward doing small baby steps to getting along. 
We found out the problem here and its one lady that is always looking to destroy others. 

Did you have a little party or anything on thursday? (one year mark)
Nope not really no one had money!!!

Jensen and I spent hours one day perusing through DI for "provo rocks" shirts.  They are tshirts given away one time at concerts performed in provo.  They all have cool animals dressed to resemble humans.  Once they're gone, they're gone.  I sent Tyler his reindeer one for Christmas and he requested many more.  So, we went on a journey to find more.  These are the results.  Didn't know he'd give them away to his companions...thought he would give them away to members or investigators...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment