Monday, August 4, 2014

day 96 I'm a beaner now!

Why am i a Beaner you ask...? Because in america Beaners are mexicans right? So why are mexicans called that? Cuz they eat lots of beans!! haha So im now considered a Beaner cuz i eat rice and beans every day!!

I told you, you would have a good time up there. (referring to my yw camp experience) When you said pot guts it reminded me alot about scofield!!! I think i might want to go back there after the mish...
So we have this family that we are teaching, they are members already but havent been to church in a 2 years and we have been teaching them and we found out that the youngest soon Marco Antonio isnt baptized so we've been teaching him and he is getting baptized this saturday!!!!!!!!!

So now we are only working with reactivations because Pres. promised us that would find more baptizms then we would with investigators so we start working with the less actives. In my area we are trying to get reactivation cuz we have plans to build a new chapel for the ward and we need to have an attendance of 150 before we can start construction on it

questions:
what are your plans for today?
Well today is zone P-day so we are going to villa flora for that and a member is bringing a Churrascara for us all. 

tell me about an investigator or inactive member?
above
tell me about the area you're in...do you love it?  is it by any bodies of water?
My area is all land i dont have any water with in sight. Its a small area compared to others.

Are you sunburned? or it doesn't get hot like that?
Nope its not the "hot" season yet

Are there any other people there from other countries?
Not that i know of yet...?

Would you like to live there permanently?
NOPE!! Maybe for a month but not permanently

No comments:

Post a Comment